Terms and conditions
Disclaimer of Liability
Any person registering for and making use of any of the facilities or services provided by the International Wildlife Ranching & Conservation Alliance organizers, its subsidiaries, stakeholders, management, directors and interested parties, do so entirely at his/her own risk. IWRCA, its directors, officers, employees and everyone else connected therewith, shall have no liability whatsoever for any injury to, or death of any person, or any loss of, or any damage to any property, howsoever caused, whether as a result of negligence or otherwise. IWRCA, its directors, officers, employees and everyone else connected therewith shall not be held responsible for any expenses incurred by delegates in the event of the cancellation of the event due to circumstances beyond the control of IWRCA. IWRCA reserves the right to cancel this function without liability.
- Registration will only be confirmed on receipt of payment.
- Payment is due immediately, i.e. payment must be effected at the time of registration.
- Registration fees do not include day/field trips, travel and accommodation.
- An invoice will be sent to you within 24 hours of receipt of your registration.
- Receipts will only be issued once proof of payment has been received, cleared and been identified in the IWRCA bank account.
- All delegates are requested to take full responsibility for their payments and ensure that ALL FEES ARE FULLY PAID UP PRIOR TO the conference. The full delegate registration fee amount invoiced must appear in the IWRCA bank account to secure your booking.
- Walk-in delegates, with payments will be admitted on a space availability basis. However, we recommend prior booking to avoid disappointment, as space is limited.
- Delegates are responsible to cover the applicable bank charges.
- Please ensure that all payments make clear reference to the delegate being paid for. Use the number as indicated on your invoice as reference number.
- Only written cancellations can be accepted and only under exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of the conference organizers.
- Written cancellations received before 31 January 2019 will receive a full refund, less a 20% administration fee.
- No refunds can be issued for cancellations after 31 January 2019.
- Refunds due will only be issued after the closing of the IWRCA conference.